Skip to main content

Night Skin Care Routine

I bet they have told you like a million times that it is so important to remove all of your makeup and clean your face before sleep. Well, don't think that I'll tell you something different. It is crucial to take care of your face If you want to look and feel good and healthy and of course don't ever sleep with your make-up on. It's like killing your face. Have I convinced you yet? So, in this post I'll tell you what is my night skin care routine. I am 25 so my skin care routing is based on making my face look bright and healthy and preventing the first wrinkles (Yes, 25 is an age that you should start worrying about this..).
Photo by Rakicevic Nenad from Pexels https://www.pexels.com/photo/women-s-black-hair-821259/
Below, you can find a picture with all the products that I will mention:
Step 1: I am removing all my make up by adding to a cotton pad some of my Garnier Micellar Water (8,99 Euro).
Step 2: I am putting the Apivita Cleansing Foam (7,90 Euro) on my Clarisonic Mia 2 (98,00 Euro) and I let the Clarisonic working for 20" on my chin and nose, 20" on my forehead and 10" on each of my cheeks. This step removes everything that it is left on your face. The Clarisonic Mia 2 with the Apivita Foam does miracles!
Step 3: Toner Time!! I am using the Natura Siberica Enriched Cleansing Tonic Anti-age (9,00 Euro) by adding a little product on a cotton pad and then toning my face. By this step, you are helping your face gain back its natural pH so that then it can have the time to focus to absorve all the moisturizing products that you will put on it.
Step 4: I need to tell you that this is my favourite step because I am using a really good product, the Lierac Hydragenist Hydratant Serum (25,90 Euro). I am really impressed with this product as I believe that it does most of the work. I am definitely gonna write a review and let you know everything about this little miracle. So, I am adding just a few drops on my fingers, I warm them and then I am patting them gently on my face.
Step 5: As I leave my face absorb the serum, I am adding my eye cream Natura Siberica Ginseng Moisturizing Eye Cream-Gel (10,32 Euro) again with patting moves really gently under the eye.
Step 6: When I am done from applying my eye cream, it's time to moisturize the whole face. I am using the Frezyderm Long Lasting Hydrating Moisturazing 24H 20+ Light Cream (14,90 Euro) and I am patting it all over my face (except of course the eye area!).
Step 7: It is really hard for me to go to bed without moisturizing my lips. For them I am using just some vaseline as I haven't found till now something that it will moisturize them better than the vaseline and worth the money.

And..that was it! I have already brushed my teeth before all the above and I am ready for bed! Before I say goodnight to you, I would like to share with you a very interesting article that I've read while I was "investigating" for my own post. I found this article Pat or Rub? which explains what is the best way to put the products on our face. By patting or rubing?

Nighty Night..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette Review

The Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette is a beautiful and inexpensive palette. I have bought this palette for 17.10 Euro and I think that it is definitely value for money. First of all, the package is really beautiful and convenient. The package has 4 shades: A warm shade bronzer which is perfect for the summer days and nights. It gives the skin a beautiful tanning effect. An amazing cool brown contour shade which is perfect for sculpturing the face. It blends really well, it is really pigmented and really feels like a high-end product even if it is so inexpensive. It suits really well for pale skin tones as well. A golden highlighter which is very pigmented and beautiful. It is absolutely not the typical silver/white highlighter but it makes for sure the difference on the face. A banana shade powder which is ideal for setting the under-eye area or even the whole face. The Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette is a great affordable choice that really competes the high-e

Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette Review & Swatches

I will start this post by simply saying that this palette is one of the most pigmented palettes that you'll ever ever ever see. I got this palette as a Christmas present from my bf and I couldn't wait to try it out. So let's see the amazing packaging in triangular shape: You can tell why it is called "Holographic Palette"!😋 At the back of the package Kat Von D is explaining to us what "alchemy" means. As she mentions, Al-che-my is a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation or combination .  A palette full of mystery and magic..Shall we take a look about what is happening inside this palette? You can find there 4 highlighters: Opal which is a baby pink highlighter. Amethyst which is a lavender/violet highlighter. Saphyre which is a silver blue highlighter. Emerald which is a green highlighter. Check the swatches down below (not by order): Can you tell now why I am so obsessed with the pigmentation of t

Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo Review

I will start this post by letting you know that my hair was pretty damaged about a year and a half ago so i decided to cut them to the shoulders and take serious care of them. That was the moment when I was searching about shampoos without sulfates, so I thought that I should give a try to the Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo. I have purchased the 300 ml shampoo for 15,78 Euro. I would say, pretty expensive for a 300 ml shampoo. The perfume of it, is fruity and exotic. You will not need a big amount of product to wash your hair and that is something that i really liked in this product because most of the shampoos without sulfates need a huge amount of product to wash properly the hair and remove all the dirt. It definitely made a big difference to my hair from the very first time. My hair was smoother, lighter and more glowy. I kept using it but I didn't really see any spectacular improvement in my hair. Till now, I have used 3 different shampoos without any sulfates and it is b