Skip to main content

Natural Oils for Hair Growth and Hydration

A few years ago, I didn't really like my natural curly hair and I was keep straightening them all-the-time. Can you imagine the result? Of course, you can and you are right! Damaged and dull hair. That was the time that I turned to natural solutions. Below, I'll tell you about my favourite natural oils that did a great job in my hair.
  • Laurel Oil
I decided to start with my favourite one. Laurel oil is rich in vitamin A,E and fatty acids and therefore it is known for its moisturizing effects. Laurel oil rejuvenates the hair and makes it shiny and smooth. It is also an amazing solution If you want to make your hair longer in no time! Apply it from the roots till the ends of your hair and leave it for at least 30 minutes. If you can, leave it overnight. It will do an even more amazing job.
  • Coconut Oil
Let's say, that the coconut is a treasure! Just think about the coconut milk (do you remember the Coconut smoothie), the coconut water and of course the coconut oil, which is high in vitamin E. It is also known as the healthiest oil in the world. Good guy coconut! The coconut oil is in solid form when it is cold and it is in liquid form when it is hot. So, If it is cold, just take 3-5 teaspoons in your hand, rub the product and then apply it to your hair. I suggest to leave it overnight to get the maximum benefit.

  • Almond Oil
Nowadays you can find a lot of shampoos that contain almond oil. This is because almond oil is rich in vitamin E and K and therefore really nutritious for the hair. You can use it as a mask to your hair like the other oils above and you can also add a few drops in your conditioner, in your shampoo or even straight to your hair after the styling. It will keep your hair on point, healthy and glowy.

  • Castor Oil
Castor oil is also a very nutritious oil for the hair but I'll be honest with you, 9/10 times I am using it only for my eyelashes and my brows because the specific oil is so hard to remove it. We are talking about a very thick liquid that when you put it on your hair, you will have a tough time to remove. BUT, that doesn't make castor oil any less useful for the hair. Apply it on your roots and it will make your hair grow a lot faster and it will help prevent any hair loss. Be careful! Use just a few drops!

They are definitely more natural oils that you can use for your hair. These are the ones that I've tried, seen results and really really liked. If you have any other natural oil suggestions, please write at the comments.

Comments

  1. Laurel Oil is very good for the men too. This oil makes hair stronger and thicker.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette Review

The Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette is a beautiful and inexpensive palette. I have bought this palette for 17.10 Euro and I think that it is definitely value for money. First of all, the package is really beautiful and convenient. The package has 4 shades: A warm shade bronzer which is perfect for the summer days and nights. It gives the skin a beautiful tanning effect. An amazing cool brown contour shade which is perfect for sculpturing the face. It blends really well, it is really pigmented and really feels like a high-end product even if it is so inexpensive. It suits really well for pale skin tones as well. A golden highlighter which is very pigmented and beautiful. It is absolutely not the typical silver/white highlighter but it makes for sure the difference on the face. A banana shade powder which is ideal for setting the under-eye area or even the whole face. The Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette is a great affordable choice that really competes the high-e

Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette Review & Swatches

I will start this post by simply saying that this palette is one of the most pigmented palettes that you'll ever ever ever see. I got this palette as a Christmas present from my bf and I couldn't wait to try it out. So let's see the amazing packaging in triangular shape: You can tell why it is called "Holographic Palette"!😋 At the back of the package Kat Von D is explaining to us what "alchemy" means. As she mentions, Al-che-my is a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation or combination .  A palette full of mystery and magic..Shall we take a look about what is happening inside this palette? You can find there 4 highlighters: Opal which is a baby pink highlighter. Amethyst which is a lavender/violet highlighter. Saphyre which is a silver blue highlighter. Emerald which is a green highlighter. Check the swatches down below (not by order): Can you tell now why I am so obsessed with the pigmentation of t

Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo Review

I will start this post by letting you know that my hair was pretty damaged about a year and a half ago so i decided to cut them to the shoulders and take serious care of them. That was the moment when I was searching about shampoos without sulfates, so I thought that I should give a try to the Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo. I have purchased the 300 ml shampoo for 15,78 Euro. I would say, pretty expensive for a 300 ml shampoo. The perfume of it, is fruity and exotic. You will not need a big amount of product to wash your hair and that is something that i really liked in this product because most of the shampoos without sulfates need a huge amount of product to wash properly the hair and remove all the dirt. It definitely made a big difference to my hair from the very first time. My hair was smoother, lighter and more glowy. I kept using it but I didn't really see any spectacular improvement in my hair. Till now, I have used 3 different shampoos without any sulfates and it is b