Skip to main content

Studio Pro Sleek It Review

Let me tell you about my hair. My hair is curly and dry. I know...a hell of combination! You can tell that they need constantly hydration so I am always in the search for new products that will make my hair look decent.
A year ago, I decided to cut my hair at shoulder height and I wanted it sleek and straight. So, I bought the Studio Pro Sleek it ultra smoothing cream by L'oreal which protects the hair up to 230 degrees Celsius.
It has 150 ml of product and it costs just 3,41 Euro! But..what about the results? As I've written above, I purchased this product a year ago. Since then, I keep buying it. I don't use it only when I am wearing my hair straight but I am also applying it every time that I am just using the hairdryer to dry my hair and won't style them at all. 
It leaves my curls very hydrated and it protects them from the dry air. 
But now, let's talk about the main purpose of the product, the hair straightening. 
It actually does help a lot on the straightening process. It makes much more easier and much more quicker to straight your hair after applying this product. 
Especially, If you have curly hair as I do, this product will propably become a holy grail product for you. Apply it to your hair and then use your hairdryer or your flat iron or even both, to reach the desired result. 
After you are done with the straightening, the hair is smooth and straight but I have to tell you that this product doesn't really work with the frizzines. 
And this is the biggest con of this product. It does make the hair straight, it does make the hair smooth but it doesn't make the hair sleek, so If you really can't stand the frizzines, maybe you should avoid it. It will definitely leave you with some flyaways hair.
Personally, I didn't really have any particular issue with the flyaways as my hair is very curly so I am familiar with some other ways to tame them. 
The smell of the cream is quite lovely. It has a fruity and exotic scent.
To conclude, if you are looking for an economical product that will last for a long time and it will help you with the straightening process, the Studio Pro Sleek It is for sure something that you need try. If you want the Kim-Kardashian-sleek-hair-look, don't even bother. In that case, this product will let you down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette Review & Swatches

I will start this post by simply saying that this palette is one of the most pigmented palettes that you'll ever ever ever see. I got this palette as a Christmas present from my bf and I couldn't wait to try it out. So let's see the amazing packaging in triangular shape: You can tell why it is called "Holographic Palette"!😋 At the back of the package Kat Von D is explaining to us what "alchemy" means. As she mentions, Al-che-my is a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation or combination .  A palette full of mystery and magic..Shall we take a look about what is happening inside this palette? You can find there 4 highlighters: Opal which is a baby pink highlighter. Amethyst which is a lavender/violet highlighter. Saphyre which is a silver blue highlighter. Emerald which is a green highlighter. Check the swatches down below (not by order): Can you tell now why I am so obsessed with the pigmentation of t

Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette Review

The Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette is a beautiful and inexpensive palette. I have bought this palette for 17.10 Euro and I think that it is definitely value for money. First of all, the package is really beautiful and convenient. The package has 4 shades: A warm shade bronzer which is perfect for the summer days and nights. It gives the skin a beautiful tanning effect. An amazing cool brown contour shade which is perfect for sculpturing the face. It blends really well, it is really pigmented and really feels like a high-end product even if it is so inexpensive. It suits really well for pale skin tones as well. A golden highlighter which is very pigmented and beautiful. It is absolutely not the typical silver/white highlighter but it makes for sure the difference on the face. A banana shade powder which is ideal for setting the under-eye area or even the whole face. The Zoeva Contour Spectrum Palette is a great affordable choice that really competes the high-e

Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo Review

I will start this post by letting you know that my hair was pretty damaged about a year and a half ago so i decided to cut them to the shoulders and take serious care of them. That was the moment when I was searching about shampoos without sulfates, so I thought that I should give a try to the Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo. I have purchased the 300 ml shampoo for 15,78 Euro. I would say, pretty expensive for a 300 ml shampoo. The perfume of it, is fruity and exotic. You will not need a big amount of product to wash your hair and that is something that i really liked in this product because most of the shampoos without sulfates need a huge amount of product to wash properly the hair and remove all the dirt. It definitely made a big difference to my hair from the very first time. My hair was smoother, lighter and more glowy. I kept using it but I didn't really see any spectacular improvement in my hair. Till now, I have used 3 different shampoos without any sulfates and it is b